Wednesday 12 August 2009

Hot Air

We sat on a hill on Saturday evening near the balloon fiesta to see the mass flight over the city which was nice but it was a bit dissapointing as we couldn't get into Ashton court grounds to see the night glow. They had closed all the carparks so we did eventually park on the road and we were going to walk in but a lady that was coming out said it was a long way to walk so we decided to come home as it would have been too much for me. Shame as it was what we really wanted to see. Everybody went as it was such a nice day. Anyway here are the balloon we did see! It is great to see so any in the sky at the same time.

In other news I made a small order which came. Bit and pieces really, wish I could spend more but waiting for more of the CHA releases to come out!

I've got a busy few days coming up as it's my nephew's first Birthday. I going over to help him and his mum make cupcakes tomorrow for the little party they are having on friday for his little friends. I've been asked to help out with that. My sister and brother-in-law are staying for the weekend. And we having a family bbq on Saturday for my nephew too. So busy, busy. His present is now finished, I'm really pleased with how it turned out. I will photograph it and let you see it when I get the chance!

2 comments:

  1. That ballon photo is awesome ...must have been amazing seeing it all in real.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photos are great - I don't know what the problem is! The only advice I have is to try and take photos of layouts, stash etc by the window, in as much daylight as you can find. Other than that... I'm looking forward to finding out what you find out!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I would love to hear what you think!