Friday 4 September 2009

Beep Beep

Well, I have finally got around to uploading the photos of my nephew's birthday album. Sorry it's taken me so long, I hope it's worth the wait!!
It's the first year of his life, a photo every couple of months. The last one was taken on his first birthday. The papers were a pad of K&company Itsy Bitsy range. They went really well with the album.



I'm off to decorate the cupcakes I've made for our family picnic tomorrow. We are going near Oxford as it's kind of half way for my sister and brother-in-law. Fingers crossed the weather will be good. It was a freezing day last year and that was in July!
Thanks for looking. Have a good weekend.

1 comment:

  1. He is such a cutie and that is a fantastic album.
    There is an award for you on my blog. x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I would love to hear what you think!