Saturday 26 September 2009

Organised

Here are a few crafty things to catch up on. This is a Wedding card I was asked to make by my brother and sister-in -law for a wedding they went to. I went to a local craft shop and saw some really nice lace at really good prices so I bought few a lot and used a bit on the card.

This is another card I made for my Sister-in-law as it was her birthday on Monday.
This is a layout I made last weekend. The photos were taken at my nephews Birthday party. All the grown-ups were having lots of fun in my nephews new sand pit! I used October Afternoon papers and letters, I love the bright colours. There's been quite a lot about Christmas around so I thought it was time to get organised! I bought a pad of DCWV Christmas papers and have started making my Christmas cards! I'm really pleased with myself as I usually leave it a bit to late up to Christmas and panic to get them finished. The cards are quite a simple design but I think they work quite well.
I'm off to go a place an order as I've seen some Thickers on sale!!
Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I would love to hear what you think!