Saturday 14 November 2009

Autumn Colour

Just a quick layout to show you. It's of the trees that I took a photo of in the park the other day. I used the Cosmo Cricket Nugmeg papers they are so lovely I love the colours perfect for photos of autumn colour.

In other news Happy Birthday to my big sis, Claire. Hope you have a great day at the wedding and I hope you don't get blow away!!! Looking forward to our family dinner tomorrow.

The Christmas card orders are going well. I have finished a couple more orders and I have one more to do and some for my mum and mine!! So still keeping me busy!

I want to do a Christmas journal this year too. I need to find an album of some sort for it and get that sorted, it will soon be December!

What terrible weather it is today, it's a perfect day for crafting so that is what I'm doing!!

Have a good weekend! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I would love to hear what you think!