Monday 30 November 2009

More to share

Here's some bits and pieces to share with you. The first layout I made a little while ago and haven't uploaded it yet, it needs to be in today!!! It is for the studio 16th challenge.

The challenge was:

1.Dust off those eyelet setters! Yep, we want to see what you can do with those eyelets you all bought and never used! If you honestly don’t have any, then you can substitute them with brads.
2.Your title should include a number
3.Complete your journaling in a ‘list’ style


Can you believe I actually don't own any eyelets or brads! I never got into them so I couldn't do that part of the challenge but I did the other 2 parts!

The photo is of my nephew on his first Birthday. I wanted to record everything he loved doing at 1 year old. This one is another of my nephew on the train slide at the park. I made it look like the slide and I got my shimmer mists out again.

I can't wait to get started on my Christmas journal tomorrow, I haven't made one before. I'm not following anything just making my own up really. I've been doing some prep for it, I made these number spots.


And I also made my own journaling cards, which I really pleased with. Sorry about the photo, poor light!

There will be more to share soon, with the beginning of my journal!

Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

  1. I just love the colours you've used in your layouts! So great together. Love your journaling cards too. Thanks for the award, I love it! xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I would love to hear what you think!