Tuesday 12 January 2010

Exciting news!

I am very excited to tell you I am one of the new members of The Studio design team! I found out at the weekend and I been dying to tell people! I still can't believe it. I'm so excited about joining the team, I can't wait to get stuck in to the challenges. I will join in with 2 challenges a month from February. Take a look here to see one of my layouts that won it for me!

I have lots more to share so I will be back soon but for now I will leave you with a photo of the snow we had last week, it was a winter wonderland in our local woods! We have 4 inch's and it's snowing again now! I love snow and now I have some lovely snowy photos to scrap!!

Back soon! xx

1 comment:

  1. Yay! congratulations, I can't wait to work with you! :D Diana, The Studio

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I would love to hear what you think!