Wednesday 24 February 2010

Firsts

I have a couple of things to show to have I made. I still haven't been feeling that well as I've had a tummy bug and it wiped me out but I'm feeling quite a lot better today.
This layout is of my little nephew's first shoes, I've had the idea for this for ages so it was good to get it down on paper!

I've also been making some cards as we've got quite a few Birthday and things that need cards, I still need to make more! I finally got my hands on some kraft cards, I've wanted to get some for ages. I been enjoying using something different for cards, I love the bright colours of the Be loved papers with the kraft. These two are birthday cards, one of which was for my friend Hannah who's Birthday it is today, Happy Birthday Hannah!
This one was for my brother and sister-in-law as it's their 3rd wedding anniversary today too. The colours on this one haven't photographed so well today anyway the 3rd wedding anniversary is leather so I used a bit of leather lace on it that I had in my jewellery making stuff.That's a about it for now. I've just taken delivery of the new Cosmo Material girl so hopefully there should be more to share soon! My next challenge is up at The Studio on Sunday so I'll be back then! I hope you're having a good week. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I would love to hear what you think!