Sunday 14 February 2010

My first DT layout!

My first design team layout has got up over on The Studio! The challenge was to make a page about the love of your life (person, chocolate bar, whatever!) without using pink or red. This is what I created, I really enjoyed making it as I tried different techinques out on it!

I was inspired by some digital layouts that I saw and liked. I liked the twisted ribbon and rope and all the embellishments on the pages but I don't scrap digital so I took these ideas and used them on my layout. I also had a go at painting rings and paint slashes. It's quite hard to get a good paint slash!

The other talented ladies have come up with some lovely layouts so go and check it out!!

I'll be back soon with some more layouts. Hope you are all having a nice Valentines day! xx

1 comment:

  1. I love this! It's so bright and cheerful, and your photos are adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I would love to hear what you think!