Thursday 18 March 2010

Sneaky

As promised I'm back to show you what I've been up to lately. Firstly here's the card I made my mum for mothers day. It's a bit different for me as I used a felt 'mum' sticker I got free with a magazine last year!! I do love that lace I found in my local craft shop, it was a good price too!

I have been asked by a friend of a friend if they could see my jewellery as she as had some before. So I've been busy cleaning it all, making new and rearranging it on the boards. I won't bore you with all the photo's, I'll just show you these earrings that I made as I really like them and I might have to make a pair for myself! This photo really doesn't do them justice, they have sparkly crystals on them and everything!
This week I've been busy getting all my stuff ready for Rebekah's blog hop that starts tomorrow at 7pm, make sure you check it out there are loads of great things for you to see and prices to be won. I leave you with a sneak peek of a bit of what I'm doing for it! There are more sneak peeks on her blog too.


Hope to see you there! I'm near the end of the blog hop so I will see you Sunday afternoon! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I would love to hear what you think!