Monday 29 March 2010

Metamorphosis

My next challenge went up on The Studio last night, The challenge was Metamorphosis – scrap a life-changing event that’s affected you. How has it changed you as a person?
This was quite difficult a challenge for me because I don't think I've had that many life changing moments! I could have picked the obvious one become ill but I thought that would be too depressing! So in the end I went with crafting how it's really helped me get through being ill, how it's helped me make lots of online friends, how I've managed to make some money from it, how I've made on own blog and got on a design team, all small things but they have really helped me, I don't know what I do without my crafting! Quite a different layout for me, it hasn't turned out how I imagined it would but I decided it needed lots of journaling on it so I had to work around that really! I used some bits from Cosmo's Material girl. I had great fun sewing and beading on it!

I've been really ill this last week with a nasty bug so I haven't done much but while I was sat on the sofa one evening I made some ribbon flowers which I was pleased with so I used one on this layout!

I feeling a lot better now and I did manage to do a bit of scrapping over the weekend so I will be back soon with that. Hope you had a good weekend. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I would love to hear what you think!