Sunday 14 March 2010

Sticky

My next challenge for The Studio has just gone up. This week’s challenge should get you digging through your stash mountain! Use up those stickers – how many can you use on one page? Time to dig them all out and find out!
This was a difficult challenge for me as I don't scrap with stickers! I didn't even own any proper stickers before this challenge!! I've wanted to scrap this photo of my nephew in his new car for a while now and I thought the October Afternoon- Road Map papers and stickers would be perfect for it. I'm pleased with the finished layout and I did enjoy using the stickers so I will be buying more stickers from now on!!

I haven't have a really good week this week, I've had low energy levels so I haven't been doing too much. But I will be back in the week with a few bits and pieces that I have been doing!

I hope you've all had a lovely Mother's day if you're a mother or not! We had my Nan and auntie around for Sunday lunch today which was nice. I made my mum some Coffee cupcakes as they are her favourite! She loved them and so did my Nan and auntie too!! xx

1 comment:

Please leave a comment, I would love to hear what you think!