Friday 16 April 2010

Birthday bits!

Before you ask I didn't forget to come back with my challenge on Sunday! Unfortunately Amanda from The Studio has got computer problems so the challenge hasn't gone up yet, hopefully at will be sometime soon. So in the meantime I thought I would show you some other bits!

I'm ill again I have another nasty cold, I seam to pick up every bug or cold going lately. I think I must be a bit run down. I could really do without it as I going to London this afternoon for the weekend. I'm staying with my sister and brother-in-law it's my Birthday treat weekend, we are going to see Sister Act the musical on Saturday evening which I'm really looking forward too, I hope I feel better by than!

First up it's my Brother-in-law's Birthday today, Happy Birthday! Here's is the card I made him, bit different for me, my cards are usually quite simple but I fancied doing a bit different! I used the new OA papers for it. I'll see him this evening to celebrate, it will be a double Birthday treat weekend, I've even made him some cupcakes!

I recently made this layout that I haven't showed you yet. the photos are from my mum's 60th Birthday she was struggling to find enough puff to blow out the 60 candles on her cake, I had to help her in the end!!
I embossed some little cake stamps and coloured them with watercolour pencils and raised them up on foam pads.
Better go and eat some lunch before we go to London, gorgeous day for a drive!
Have a good weekend whatever you are doing!
Thank you for your comments, they are always much appreciated! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I would love to hear what you think!