Friday 9 April 2010

Springing

Oh I've been a bad blogger and neglected my poor little blog! I don't know where the days have gone. Thought I better do a bit of an update!
I had a lovely Birthday got lots of lovely cards and pressies. In the afternoon I when out for tea and cake at a local farm shop with my parents and auntie. In the field right by the car park were these little chaps!
I happened to have my camera in my bag and manged to capture this little lamb springing into the air! They were having a great time springing up and down and they are so cute! It a real sign that spring is here! They will be on a layout sometime soon!

Then in the evening I went out for a meal with family to ASK. We had a lovely meal and the staff even put a candle in my pud which was really nice!
On my Birthday the gorgeous new October Afternoon papers arrived on our shores!! I had to order them there and then, I got every sheet on the new collections and a couple of extra to use as backgrounds and a sheet of the little letter stickers as they are so useful!! Aren't they lovely?!

They have already been cut into for my next challenge on The Studio on Sunday!

I hope everyone had a lovely Easter, I did! This is the little finger puppet I made for my nephew, hehe he makes me laugh!! My nephew liked him anyway!


I also made these Easter cupcakes! My sister gave me some new silicone cupcake cases for my Birthday so I had to try those out!

We went out for the day with my brother and nephew on Easter Sunday. We went to Quantocks and had a lovely day we went for a walk and had a picnic. I took my cakes to have with our picnic, my nephew seemed to enjoy them!! It could of been a bit warmer but it was a lovely sunny day.
I've been quite busy crafting this week so I have a few things to show you and I'll be back on Sunday with my new challenge layout.
Hope you have a good weekend, enjoy the sunshine! xx

2 comments:

  1. Happy belated birthday! I am jealous of all your October Afternoon goodies :). Can't wait to see your Studio project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those papers are to die for. cant wait to get hold of them.
    Love that photo, great shot. x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I would love to hear what you think!