Thursday 27 May 2010

Card Sharp

I've got quite a lot to share lots of cards I've been making and a layout. I finally cut into my Dear Lizzie papers, I was struggling to know which photos to put with it I quite decided I needed a little girl to scrap about!! I think I need to be brave and use them for anything really as they are spring colours. But in the end I went with pretty cupcakes! This was little challenge that I set over at The Studio to scrap a layout using handmade frames anyway anyhow! I do like setting myself little challenges, makes my do something a bit different. If you want to join in with any of them, please do!
I cut the rose out of one of the patterned papers and I coloured it with my watercolour pencils. Sorry just noticed that shadow! I made this card with some of the scraps I had left over for my cousin's Birthday.
This is an anniversary card for my sister and brother-in-law for their 2nd wedding anniversary, I don't know where the time goes! I love this idea I did for this card I saw it on a blog somewhere, really effective I also added another heart and wrapped cotton around it as the 2nd anniversary is cotton.
A new home card for my Brother sister-in-law and nephew as they moved into their new home last Friday.
I made this wedding card for my friend.
A baby card, sorry about the light in the photo I have only just taken it!
And finally another card that I made from my scrap bag just to keep in the draw! I do like making cards from my scraps, using those bits that you would of thrown away. I been trying to use up all my old cards I won't let myself buy any new ones until I've used them up, it is a bit challenging at times when all you want is a white card of a decent size!
Anyway I better go I'm off my my hols first thing tomorrow, my family and I are going to a villa in Tuscany, it's got a pool and everything! My nephew isn't very well though so I really hope he gets better so he can enjoy it too. What with that and the BA strikes, me having a sore throat and volcano ash we will be glad to get there in one piece!!
I plan to take loads of photos that I can scrap!
Have a good week and I see you when I get back! xx

1 comment:

  1. I need to get this busy making cards! Beautiful! I agree with the needing a little girl to scrap with Dear Lizzy. I have only boys and ended up scrapping my sisters with it.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I would love to hear what you think!