Wednesday 19 May 2010

Duck Spotting

I've been a bit of a lazy blogger but I have been quite busy! I must show you the layout I did a little while ago had I hadn't got around to showing you. I set myself another little challenge for this one it was 'don't use any straight lines'! I've got a bit stuck in using straight line lately just because there are easy! I really pleased with it! I used more October Afternoon Fly a kite. I love the spring/summer colours. The photos were taken at Easter when we had the day out. My brother and dad playing the 1,2,3, lift game with Rowan! Hope you know the one I'm talking about, I don't know what else to call it! We had Rowan for the day on Saturday as his mum and dad were busy packing as they are moving on Friday. We took him to Bradford on Avon by the canal, it was a lovely day. We had a picnic sat by the canal then had a walk along it, Rowan loved spotting all the ducks on the water!
A day out wouldn't be a day out without an ice cream, yum!

We they came back and had the first BBQ of the year which was lovely, good job we had it early as it did go off cold later.
I have made some cards too but I can;t show you at the moment as I can't find the photo of them! I must sort out my files! I'll be back with them shortly!
I've got a bit of a busy week this week so I don't think there's much chance of scrapping unfortunately. We have Rowan again today (he's having a nap while I write this!) and we are off out this evening, we are going to see 'The Calender Girls' in Bristol,I'm looking forward to it.

Hope your all having a good week, it was a gorgeous day yesterday, really warm, it's meant to stay that way but today it's really cloudy so we will wait and see!
I won't leave so long next time, sorry blog! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I would love to hear what you think!