Tuesday 8 June 2010

Hello...

...I'm back from my week away in Tuscany, we had a fab time and I've come back with a lovely golden tan! This was our villa for the week it was gorgeous!
The pool was really close to the villa and it even had 2 pet chickens that hung around in the grounds which my nephew loved to feed!
It was really warm all week but not too hot that you couldn't do anything so quite a lot of time was spent like this...

And in it too! This is everyone, thanks to the beauty of the self timer!!We did some sight seeing too. The villa was in a good place in the middle so we could go to places that we wanted to see, that weren't too far away from the villa.
This is Sienna which was beautiful which is the square where the famous horse race takes place.And we went to Florence...... and saw the very famous Michelangelo's David. This is the replica of it outside but we actually went to see the the real one, we had to queue for over an hour to get in but it was amazing to see.We also saw lots of pretty towns in between too, I won't bore you too much for lots of photos as you will be seeing a lot more in layouts as I will be making a album of it for my mum so watch this space! It's in the planning at the moment!

I went to help with the kids at school on Monday, they are learning about the life cycle of a sunflower so we made a big sunflower to go up on the class board. We made to from ripped paper and scrunched up tissue paper, it was good fun and everyone loved it so that was good!

I did miss being creative when I was away so I've been doing a bit of scrapping so there will be something to share soon so see you then! Thanks for looking xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I would love to hear what you think!