Friday 11 June 2010

A kick about

I'm been loving scrapping since I've been back from my holiday so I've been doing lots! The week off seems to have given me some new inspiration! First up I made a layout for the Sarah Cards challenge to use paint. I got the bubble wrap out again! It's another layout for my nephew's album.
And a bit of dry brushing. I do love using paint, I like all the different effects you can get with it.
Next up I must tell you about all the new and exciting things that are happening over at The Studio! There has been lots going on with the design team and Amanda so things went a little bit slack but we have all pulled together to do it as a team now so we are all back up and running!
This was my layout for last Sunday challenge which was 'have you ever scrapped a page about someone you've never met? Now's your chance! It could be your idol, or just someone who has touched your life in some way, but you've never had the pleasure of meeting them'.
I did this layout about my great grandparents that I was never lucky enough to meet. I always hear so many happy memories about them and their names are always mentioned. This is the first old photo that I've scrapped can you believe it! I asked my Nan for the photo of them and she loved the idea of me scrapping about them. I wanted to make a layout my nan would like too so it's a bit different for me!
Today we are kicking off (get it!!!) a special set of challenges today for the world cup at The Studio. So if you get a bit bored with all the footie go and check them out, they are some great challenges to get you inspired.
Don't forget there is still a new challenge every Sunday and an extra project every Wednesday too.

I don't think I got around to showing you this layout that I did for The Studio a while ago for the challenge 'Technology'. It's all about how I love technology and love to see all the new things that come out and how I don't know what I'd do without my Ipod!
First time I've ever cut out a photo on a layout, I really like it might have to do it again!
I've got more projects on the drawing board so to speak, so watch this space!! xx

2 comments:

  1. Great LOs Anna, love how you have used the paint on the first one. Thanks for joining in with our challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your page Anna & how you did the paint technique - what a cute pic too!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I would love to hear what you think!