Sunday 20 June 2010

What get's on my nerves

My latest challenge went up on The Studio today. Today's challenge was 'Grrr! What gets right on your nerves? Tell us all about it with a spot of creative therapy! Get it off your chest... you'll feel much better for it'
What gets on my nerves is trolley abandonment!! Why can't people be bothered to put the trolleys away properly?! It not as though isn't trolley parks to put them in! I took one of the photos in the airport when I was away and the other was taken at our local supermarket, I did get some funny looks taking photos of trolleys! I got the stop sign from Google images and printed it off and stuck it on. I also used my lovely new Thickers that I picked up in a sale. The arrow is pointing to the trolley park that was right next to where to the trolley were abandoned!! As you can tell it really does get on my nerves! I even have to tidy the trolley parks every time I put my trolley in, as they are such a mess!!!


Don't forget there's another world cup challenge at the Studio on Wednesday so check it out.

I'll be back again soon. Thanks for looking. xx

1 comment:

  1. I love this one too! I know what you're talking about. People are just ignorant! The colors on this layot are lovely and those thickers are my favourite! I keep saving them for something special :D.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I would love to hear what you think!