Tuesday 6 July 2010

Busy Little Bee

I had such a busy time at the end of last week so I didn't get around to blogging. I had lots to do to prepare for the fayre on Saturday, it doesn't seem to matter how far in advance you start preparing for it, you always run out of time in the end! I also had a sewing project to finish off in front of the tennis, but more on that another day!

So it went something like this, on Thursday evening I went to see this...

...Strictly Come Dancing The Professionals! It was just the professional dancers from the show. It was amazing they are some really talented people and the costumes were lovely, really sparkly just how I like them!!

Friday I spend the day finishing off my sewing and making cupcakes for the fayre, I forgot to take photos of those I'm afraid! They all sold quite quickly!


In the evening my sister and brother-in-law came for the weekend. My doggie wasn't very well on Friday night so I didn't get much sleep.
Saturday was Fayre day, this was my stall, my sis will love this photo of her behind my stall posing! She helped me out though which was nice. We did quite well in the the end I sold £47 which I was quite pleased with seeing I only charge £3, £4 or £5 for it all! I have decided it's really not that easy taking photos of my jewellery on my stands! Here are a couple of photos of it but I'll try and show you more soon! This is one necklace and earring set I made, hope you like it! And here are some of my earrings. Then on Saturday evening I went to see some new born twins they were so cute and really good, I had a good cuddle!

We were meant to have my little nephew over night but luckily we didn't in the end as I needed the rest!

Sunday we had my Nan and Auntie over for Sunday dinner. Then we went to Weston Super Mare to have a walk along the beach and to see my brother. So it was a busy one but good all the same!


I didn't get around to showing you my layout for Wednesday world cup challenge at The Studio. The challenge was to use this little fellow!

'As Zakumi is the World Cup mascot, we'd like to set you the challenge of using Zakumi as your muse when creating a LO.'

This is the layout I made for it. They may have painted elephants on parade in London but in Bath we have painting lions! We recently went lion spotting and found this chap, wearing an England shirt, meet Wayne Roarney!!!I used the colours from the mascot. I dipped my paint brush into my shimmer mist to make the splodges!

Only one more world cup challenge left to go so check it out on Wednesday for the last one.

This week should be a bit quieter! I plan to do some scrapping, I need to be creative! I also have the weekend to myself so you'll find me scrapping then too!!

That was a bit of a long post, hope I didn't bore you too much! I'll be back again soon with my creations! Thanks for looking! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I would love to hear what you think!