Monday 26 July 2010

Pretty

I had a lovely day yesterday with this little chap...

...my nephew. Mum and I took him to the beach, he loved it we were building sandcastles! We had our picnic on the beach and had a play then we went in search of an ice cream, it was yummy! He did manage to cover me in sand though, I was finding it everywhere last night!!!
Yesterday's challenge at The Studio was to Use old and new stash on same LO. This is my take, I used lovely new OA and old Sassafras Lass and some old plain chipboard letters.
I thought the letters were I bit plain so I painted them in yellow paint like this...
...then when they were dry I then painted little pink flowers on them and finally glossed them to finish them off, I was really pleased with how they turned out!
That's all there is to share at the moment, I have made some other things but I can't show you those at the minute! I have been very busy setting up my exciting new project, which I will tell you about soon so watch this space!

Hope you all enjoyed your weekends. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I would love to hear what you think!