Sunday 14 November 2010

Lucky

It's Sunday again so time for another challenge to inspire you over at The Studio! This weeks challenge is we want you to think about how lucky you are! Do you consider yourself 'lucky'? What is your idea of luck? Create a project about YOU and what being lucky means in your eyes.
Here's the layout I created for it:

I don't know if I lucky or not but I'm blessed with lots of good things in my life and that's lucky enough for me! I had fun  with this one, I splattered  the card stock with some pink paint and then layered up! I didn't mind where anything went I just stuck it on I folded most of my paper strips and then embellished it with some lace and trim, buttons, bling and a few cross stitches.
And it just so happens it's my big sister's 30th Birthday today, she's currently on holiday in Africa so I must say a big Happy Birthday Claire, I'm lucky to have a sister like you!  Looking forward to the celebrations in a couple of weeks time, what cake am I going to make?!

 The next one was the first one I did after not doing anything last week so it felt good to do it, I didn't know if I could still scrap after a week off!!! My nephew Rowan being a pop star, he loves singing, maybe he gets it from his auntie!!
 I love these bright colours on black. Look at those sparkly stars!!
 The third one I need to show you was my layout for winning the sketch on Sarah's Cards, I got to join in with the DT this month by creating a example of the next sketch. I used my favourite manufacturers again October Afternoon and Cosmo Cricket!
I received my parcel of my free goodies from them this week so I'm lucky to have some lovely new papers to play with, I will take a photo and show you when the weather improves!
Aren't I lucky to have a very photogenic nephew that I get to look after and spend time with every week?!

So I'm very lucky at the moment!!
I have more layouts to share that I can't show you quite yet so I'm be back again soon.
Thanks for popping in and leaving your lovely comments! xx

1 comment:

  1. Oh what did you choose? Lovely pages especially love the first one, so pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I would love to hear what you think!