Sunday 21 November 2010

Precocious Paper

Friday was my second Designer Friday for Precocious Paper. Amanda and I had 2 projects each up on Tessa's blog. I made these two layouts for it using Tessa gorgeous flowers. The first one is a photo from when we went to the arboretum for our family picnic last month. It's a gorgeous old tree and the sunlight was shining through it and making it glow.
 I used lots of mist on this one and one of Tessa lovely sewing pattern flowers, these flowers are go useful they go with anything and look great at the same time!


 This second one is of my cupcakes when I was trying out two tone pink icing. i used one of Tessa's Cupcake Poppies on here as it went so well with the theme!!
 It's also Sunday again today so another challenge went up on The Studio blog. this weeks challenge was 'Have you started (or finished) your Christmas shopping? This week your challenge is to scrapbook about shopping! Maybe you'll scrap your shopping list, pictures of your favourite purchases or journal about how much you detest heading to the supermarket.' So I decided to go with Christmas shopping as we went this week not that we got anything but I love seeing all the Christmas windows and all the decorations and gifts and the Christmas lights too! I especially love going Christmas shopping in Bath so it's such a pretty city and all the decorations make it even more pretty and it makes you feel full of Christmas cheer, can you tell I love Christmas!!! I think they must of thought I was a bit strange taking a photo of their shop window but it had to be done, the things we do for scrapping eh?!  Go and check out what the other great DT members did.


 And it just so happens that this layout features another sew pattern flower!! I've been enjoying doing a bit of Christmas scrapping, I used lots of detail on this one.
You must go and check out all the new Christmas items Tessa's just added to her shop too, they are all gorgeous!

I've spent time this weekend putting my Christmas journal together, I'm just using bits and pieces of Christmas paper that I had left from other Christmas journals, cards and scrapping! It's a mix of different size pages too, I'm pleased with how it's turning out though! Need to get some scrapping done this week as I've got challenges etc, needing to be done and I want to leave time for my journal in December!

Hope you've enjoyed your weekend whatever you got up too!
Thanks for looking xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I would love to hear what you think!