Monday 13 December 2010

First Few pages

I know I've been a bad blogger and I haven't updated you with my Christmas journal pages so I thought I better put that right and show you some pages! I just seem to be so busy lately trying to get things done before Christmas and having Christmas card orders. Anyway I have been trying to keep my journal up to date and I haven't done too bad so far, I have got a busy week this week though! Here are pages 0-4 as I didn't want to overload you all at once! First page I like to do and introduction page.
Day 1: Advent this is my Advent calendar for this year, every year my mum gets my some small choccies as my advent calendar so I decorate the box and number the chocolates!!! 
I just noticed that a small star is on the photo in this photo, don't know how that got there!
I'm only using the front of the page this year and left the backs of the previous pages blank.
 Day 2: Had to be about the weather the icy weather we have had and we had a fresh bit of snow that morning.
 Day 3: Poinsettias, every year we have to get my Nan one as she loves them but we don't really like them that much!! 
 Day 4: was our annual mince pie make we made about 50 to put in the freezer ready for the festive season! This year we brought a new Christmas tree shape cutter for the tops as well as the normal star we use!
 This page was on one of my transparencies.
 I'm loving my little tags for the number of each page, they look great. I'm using all different Thicker numbers, the ones that you get in a pack and rarely use!

That all the pages for now but I will back with more soon! I hope you like how my journals looking, I'm quite pleased with it but there are always some pages you don't like as much as the rest!

This weeks challenge at The Studio was to make a Christmas thank you card, here's the one I made using the lovely October Afternoon!
 Better go and get on with some of these jobs I've got to do!
Hope you had a good weekend.
Thanks for looking as always! xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Anna, love how your Journal is coming on, the tags are fab!! Look foward to seeing the rest! I'm making slow progress on mine, taking the journal each day and create later idea!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I would love to hear what you think!