Friday 31 December 2010

Last Post of 2010!

Hope everyone had a lovely Christmas and are getting ready for a night of celebration!! I had a lovely Christmas here are a few photos of it! **Warning long post!!** This is all the presents under the tree waiting to be opened, there were loads!
 Jack had a lovely time with all the paper from them again!
 Yummy Christmas dinner, Terence the Turkey was very tasty!!
 Here's the Christmas cake I made and decorated. I must say it's tastes nice too!
 There was still snow about on Christmas day, yay!
 This little chap had a lovely time on Boxing day opening all his pressies, he love them all! He's still a bit spotty though as he had Chicken Pox just before Christmas so he still wasn't very well.
I got some great present too! I got lots of bits and pieces including this I am determined to tackle crochet in 2011! My mum has already taught me the basics as she was a great at it so with the help of this book too I should be well away!
Then everyone went home after Boxing day so spend a few days not really doing very much, it was nice not to have to do anything and have a good rest!

Yesterday was my brother, Mark's Birthday so I spent the day in Weston-Super-Mare, we had a nice walk along the beach and then had coffee and cake.
 Then in the afternoon we lit the candles on the cake I made him and it would have been rude not to taste a bit!!!

 I thought I would finish my post with a couple of layouts. This one was Sunday's challenge at The Studio to use a sketch.
It was a great sketch to use, I don't use circle all the much on my layouts but I always like using then when I do! I got my paint out too on this to make paint rings under the stars I cut out of PP.
I'm very excited to have be let back on the team at The Studio from February so you can't get rid of me that easily!! I would have really missed it if I didn't have the challenges to do. Things will be changing slightly at The Studio from February, I'm excited to have a new role as I'm team coordinator for the Layout Team which will be good. There will also be a new Card Team and Project Team too!

This layout I completely forgot to show you, I made it with my Festive Frost kit from my shop. I used the doily from the kit as a mask for behind the photo. Everything else apart from the spotty pp is from the kit. (By the way the layout in straight in real life but it was difficult to photo with the border around it!!)
I stitched around the photo in silver thread from the kit too and tied little bow every now and then, I love how it looks.
Well that's all for now I will see you all again in 2011 doesn't that sound scary it doesn't seem like the millennium was that long ago!! I haven't got any plans for tonight just a quiet night in front of the TV!!
I plan to keep on creating in 2011 so I hope you will stick around to see what I create next, I'm quite exciting to see what the new year will bring to my scrapping!

Happy New Year everyone, hope enjoy your evening whatever you get up too! Back soon with more, thanks for getting to the end of this very long post!! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I would love to hear what you think!