Monday 10 January 2011

Cupcake Mad

My package of new stash finally arrived after me waiting impatiently for it! I didn't waste any time when it arrived and started cutting into it straight away! I was really pleased with what I got in the sale it seemed a lot of the money! I got some of the new Little Boy range from Echo Park, a few of their Every one loves Christmas range too to finish off my Christmas journal, some October Afternoon (of course!) Modern Homemaker, some cardstock some small OA letter stickers (they are so useful!) and a sheet of their journal stickers and two packets of Thickers, not bad eh?!
 So I made my layout for Sunday's challenge at The Studio with it. This weeks challenge was to scrap your Passions, I wasn't sure what to do as I have quite a few but in the end I went which my love of anything to do with cupcakes!! I collected up some of my cupcake decorated items I have and could a photo of them.
 I went with the layered look for this one.
 I even stamped cupcakes on the spotty paper! Don't you just love those lovely pink glittery Thickers?!

I also made this get well card I wanted it to be bright and cheery so I used bright colours quite simple but I quite like it!
In other news I'm running a Guest Designer call for February for my shop, The Make and Create Shop, you can see all the details on the blog. All you have to do is sent me your favourite layout a link to your blog and a bit about yourself and you could get February's kit free to play with! It's open to anybody anywhere so I would love to see your entries!

I've been trying quite hard to get my Christmas Journal finished it's getting there so I'll be back soon with more from that.
Hope you all had a good weekend. Thanks for looking! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I would love to hear what you think!