Monday 24 January 2011

Healthy

Sunday challenge at The Studio was: 'With the new year upon us, a lot of people have been focusing on their resolutions for 2011. With that in mind, we'd like to hear about a LONG TERM goal of yours. Do you have a big ambition? Let's create a layout reflecting on these goals as a reminder of what we one day hope to achieve.'
Here's the layout I created:


 There are quite a few things I want to do in my life at some point but the most important one to me, after many (too many to mention) tough years of being ill is that I really just want to be happy and healthy.
I got my paint out again for this one! All the papers are October Afternoon from different collections. You can check out what all the others design team's goals are here.

Over the weekend I managed to finish my Christmas journal so I'll be back with that soon.
Hope you all had a good weekend. Thanks for looking. xx

1 comment:

Please leave a comment, I would love to hear what you think!