Tuesday 18 January 2011

Perfect

I just thought I pop in and show you my layout for Sunday challenge at The Studio. This week the challenge was to scrap about what you like to do in your 'me time' so for me it had to be to put my favourite tunes on, sing along at the top of my voice and scrap, you can't get better, prefect! 
 I had fun with paint and sequin waste for this one I got some star sequin waste and painted it and used it like a stamp, the best bit is the paint washes off and you can use it again, just like a stamp! I'm really pleased with how it turned out, might have to use that again!
I must give Tessa a mention, you must go and check out all the new items Tessa has added to her shop, Precocious Paper. There are lots of new items and they are all lovely! There's some great valentines flowers and lovely sweet spots, that I was lucky enough to be sent to create with. She is now doing sampler kits too so if you haven't had any of Tessa's flowers before that would be a great place to start!
I'll be back on Friday with the layout I've made with Tessa's Sweet spots.

Thanks to those of you that have applied to be February's Guest Designer for my shop The Make and Create shop, please keep them coming in and tell your friends to too! I would love to see more entries, you have until the end of the week to enter.

Hope you're having a good week. Thanks for stopping by. xxx

2 comments:

  1. Oh Anna I love this layout....I love the paint and the doily....just fabulous....

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a lovely LO. I love it x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I would love to hear what you think!