Monday 7 February 2011

Colour Challenge

This Sunday's challenge at The Studio was a colour challenge with a twist. We had to use yellow, green and blue to create a layout about love. I love this colour combo, I don't usually use yellow as a main colour so I did here and love how it turned out. I did a bit of blue misting on the background and I made little clusters with embellishments.
 I love the mixed title on this too, I don't mix alphas that much but I should do it more often as I like how it looks.
I love this photo of my nephew Rowan has it's a rare moment with a serious face, usually when you point a camera at him he pulls a cheesy grin! It's nice to see him without the grin so you can see just how lovely that face is!
It was the first challenge with the new layout team so it was also my first post on the challenge blog too! There are great layouts from the other girls on the team so go and check them out! The layout challenges are now every other week as in between we are now introducing card challenges. We have also reopened the Studio Forum which I'm really excited about as I loved being part of the old one, if you would like to join in with the chat it's here, would love to see you there!
This month if you enter the challenges you could win a 3 month subscription to this...
February Sponsor

That's all for now I'm  busy with orders from my shop so nothing else to share at the moment!
Thanks for looking and leaving comments they always brighten up my day! xx

2 comments:

  1. For real?! He's not even mine, and I'm asking myself the same question :). Such a gorgeous layout! Thanks for the inspiration you bring to The Studio.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, thank you so much for the lovely comment. Your scrapbooking is wonderful.
    x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I would love to hear what you think!