Saturday 26 February 2011

Jump

Last Sunday's challenge at The Studio was to use frames, I quite like making my own frames when I fancy doing something a bit different on my layouts! I used more of the lovely Echo Park papers for this layout of my nephew having great fun jumping in the hay bales at our local farm. I decided to frame the whole background to start with, I used the sewing machine to sew it on. Then I made another frame for the photos from the red stripy paper and layered up other papers.
 Here's a couple of cards I made this week. First one a nice bright card for my friends Birthday.
 This one was for my brother and sister-in-laws 4th wedding anniversary. I like making a card for them each year with what the anniversary stands for so this year it's linen and flowers so I made some fabric yoyos for the linen and added flowers to the centres.

I always make the card in the colour scheme of the wedding to which was green! I also used a new border punch that I bought this week on it, it was only £8 and it's really pretty!
I'm really pleased with how this card turned out, they seemed to like it too!

That's all for now should be back with more to share soon!
Hope you're enjoying your weekend whatever you're doing! xx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Anna,
    more fabby yoyos - oh I love them!! Thanks for the latest delivery too - yummy things to play with at the weekend - can't wait! Please feel free to add my LO to your blog if you wish xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I would love to hear what you think!