Monday 21 February 2011

Missing In Action!

Oh dear I've been neglecting my poor little blog, sorry about that but I'm back now! I've been really busy with my shop so I haven't had much time to scrap but I did have a couple of DT assignments to do for this week so I had to!!
A few things to catch up on which I think I'll do in 2 parts.
First up was the first card challenge on The Studio. The challenge was to use 13 of something, as it was an interesting challenge I thought I would join in too! This is the little card I made quite simple but it has 13 little flowers and 13 little gems on it!

Last Friday was my turn to be part of Designer Friday for Precocious Paper. Tessa sent me some lovely spring fabric flowers. I love the pink and turquoise together it's one of my favourite colour combos so to change it up a bit I added a bit of purple to go with it!
 I used two of Tessa's flowers on this layout of me and my sister. I thought that 2 big flowers would over power my photo though so I took the bottom two layers of the turquoise flower off to make it smaller I then used one of the layers to use else where to tie the colour in.

I used some of my purple shimmer mist which was nice as I haven't used it much, also added pink drops of mist on the top of it.
My passion for twisting and looping twine at the moment spend to ribbon!!


Speaking of Precocious Paper it's nearly it's 3 year anniversary so Tessa is running lots of specials this week.

So make sure you check it out and grab yourself some prizes and bargains!
 
Back soon with part 2 of the catch up!
Thanks for looking. xx

1 comment:

  1. Hey dear...im very delayed lately to comment on everyone's blog, trying to catch up. Tks for your kind words (our Dt blog). Lets see how it goes... XX

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I would love to hear what you think!