Friday 4 February 2011

Playing in the Park...

.... get it Echo Park!!! Just thought I've pop in to show you that layout I made with my new Echo Park. I love this Little boy range it's great, really bright and colourful so will match any colours in your photos. Perfect for my little nephew Rowan! In these photos he was pretending to be a monster in his dinosaur dressing gown saying 'I'm coming to get you'! Luckily I caught him just as he was roaring at me! 
 I finally got my hands on some lovely bakers twine that I've wanted for ages I got quite a few colours so you can expect to see more of it from now on! I've got a bit of a thing for twisted and looped twine lately!!
I'll be back again Sunday with my layout for Sunday's challenge. Got to go as I'm busy with orders for my shop which is nice! Have a good weekend. Thanks for stopping by! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I would love to hear what you think!