Friday 25 March 2011

My Last Designer Friday

Lots to share today as it is my last designer Friday on the Precocious Paper design team. I'm really sad that my 6 months is up as I've loved designing with PP products and being part of the team but it's not all sad as Tessa has kindly asked me to be guest designer in July so I've got that to look forward to!
Anyway this week I've been really busy creating with April sampler kit called Little Emmy, it's a gorgeous kit in really pretty colours.
For my first project I got my sewing machine out and made a shopping bag. I made it from scratch and made it a size a liked!
 I attached 2 of the ribbons along the bag and then added the fabric flower from the kit and two of the felt flowers and a leaf. I also added some little beads around to match the colour of the flower. I gave my bag some pretty stitching, along the top and along the ribbons it's pink and along the handles it's light blue! I love how it looks, shame it doesn't show up that well on the photos!
 Next it's a doubler!! I thought the flowers would be lovely for my Nan's 90th tea party photos, I had quite a few photos and the flowers are so lovely that they deserved a double layout, I don't make a lot of them but sometimes I think they are called for and they look nice in a album every now and then!


 Quite a bit of misting and lots of borders!
Love this round lollipop flower!

After making these I only had 2 flowers left! I had the lovely pink silk flower that matched this years album perfectly it's just so happened this years album is pink! I used the pink organza ribbon that I has left over from my bag to ruffle along the material and added some paint, a border, some lace, a chipboard frame that I covered in patterned paper and the flower, simple of effective! I haven't done anything to decorate my albums before I always intended to but never got around to it so I'm pleased to have one done!
So that's it and after all that I still have one flower left! I loved using this kit, go and get yourself one before they sell out!

I've been loving this gorgeous Spring weather lately that's nothing nicer than Spring sunshine and all the pretty flowers!

Thanks for you comments I love reading then, they brighten up my day!
Back soon xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I would love to hear what you think!