Tuesday 5 April 2011

The Places We Go

Sunday's challenge at The Studio was to scrap a place that needs something to you, good or bad! I picked these photos of our recent trip to Clevedon. We used to go there as children a lot with my Nan and Grandad, we always had to walk along the front, I used to walk along the top of the sea wall and Grandad would also hold my hand. We always used to say that Grandad's car only knew the way to Clevedon! So when it was Nan's 90th Birthday there was only one place you could go!
I splattered the cardstock with white paint and inked it with distress ink. I wanted to put the story on this layout so need quite a bit of space to write. At times I struggle when I want lots of journaling on a layout so I wrote what I wanted to say first and worked it into the design. I used a couple of papers from Echo Parks Spring range for it.
I managed to get my hands on some washi tape I've been after some for ages, then I came across a new craft shop in Bath and they had lots! I used some of the bottom one on the layout above! I think I will have to go back and get some more in different designs!
I had a lovely Birthday and weekend away in London, but it was so busy I'm worn out now everything aches! My sister made me an amazing Birthday cake!!
 Saturday we went along the canal on the water bus which goes through London zoo didn't see that many animals though! then we had a quick look at Portobello market, it was a bit busy but good to see.
Sunday we to Richmond park which was lovely, it's huge! We had a drive around to see if you could find any of the deer that live there and we came across these lovely little fellows!
And I'm now the proud owner of this gorgeous Cath Kidston bag, yay! I've always wanted a Cath Kidston bag but never found the right one until now! It was Birthday present from my brother and sis!
 I also got quite a bit of money that I'm going to spend on some scrapping goodies! I'm going to a Stitch and Create craft show on Friday so hope to spend some there!
Back soon with more!
Thanks for looking! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I would love to hear what you think!