Sunday 1 May 2011

A doubler

I've been a bit lax on blogging this week I think it's all these long bank holidays, I don't know what day it is!!! I have lots to share so I will do better this coming week! I thought I better share today's challenge at The Studio first seeing as it's a Sunday, the challenge today is to 'make a double layout using at least 3 photos', here is my take on the challenge.
The photos were taken last weekend when we went to see my brother, SIL and nephew as they were on holiday in Dorset. It was so hot is was like summer! We had a lovely day on the beach and then had a barbecue back at the campsite. I wanted the layout to show the fun we had so I used lots of pretty colours and bunting, bunting's always a winner in my book! I used Echo Park Springtime papers, paint and embellishments from April's kit, Spring to life from The Make and Create shop. I must say I really like this double, I love these colours.
 I do enjoy making double layouts but I do find they are quite a lot of work, that's why I don't make them that often! But there are some occasions then you have lots of photos had you need a doubler!
Here's a couple of close ups:
Right that's it for now, I will be back in the week with more!
Thanks for looking and taking time to leave comments, they are much appreciated! xx

2 comments:

  1. I love this LO - so pretty and summery, looks like you had a fab time in Dorset!! I am here this weekend so might just have to lift this idea to sum up my weekend too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your layouts Anna, the colours are really Spring like and bright. Love all the detail on them.

    Cx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I would love to hear what you think!