Thursday 21 July 2011

Kraft Love

Couple of challenges to catch up with today. The next challenge went up on Punky Scraps, this time the challenge was to use a great sketch so I made another page for my Tuscan Tales holiday album with it.
I used more of the embellishments from my Jet Set embellishment kit from my shop that you could win if you join in with the challenges this month.

Next up I used another sketch from our Sizzling Summer sketches over on Scrapbook Challenges. I used a gorgeous sketch created by Jolanda, there is lots of inspiration from the DT for this one and they are all different, here's my take on it:
 This is a photo from our day out we have a couple of weeks ago. I love how yellow paint looks on lovely kraft! I used October Afternoon papers, I cut the flowers out of the paper and raised them on foam pads.
I'll have lots more to share soon!
Thanks for stopping by and leaving comments they are much appreciated! xx

2 comments:

  1. yum! That yellow paint on craft looks super cool and I love your rose too! Great pages, thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love both of the layouts! Great design and I love the way the craft paper looks!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I would love to hear what you think!