Friday 8 July 2011

Precocious Paper Guest Designer

Firstly I like to say thank you for all your comments on the blog hop and 'Hi' to my new followers, thanks for joining me!

This month I'm lucky enough to be guest designer for Precocious Paper. I was on Tessa's design team for 6 months and had great fun creating with her lovely flowers so it was great to be asked back this month!
I have July's sampler called Pink Limeade to create with, it is so bright and colourful!
 
As soon as I received it I got stuck in and created this layout. I also used a sketch from our month of Sizzling Summer of Skecthes on Scrapbook Challenges, I used sketch SS03
We had a lovely day out on Sunday to a nearby beach where we took a picnic, on the way back we stopped at some tea rooms to have an ice cream and it had the most beautiful flowers in the garden so I took some snaps of them. The colour of these roses went brilliantly with Tessa kit so I had to scrap it!
 The only things I added were letter stickers, mist,a couple of borders and some gems the rest is from the kit! I love this green flower, it has glittery net on it!

It's a nice bright and sunny layout to brighten up today as we are in the middle of having a thunder storm with such heavy rain!!
There will be more to share soon as I've got loads of scrappy things on this month!
Thanks for looking! xx

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for being my guest designer! It's wonderful having you back :).

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I would love to hear what you think!