Tuesday 12 July 2011

Punky Scraps

This month my shop The Make and Create Shop is sponsoring the challenge blog Punky Scraps. I'm also a Special Guest for them for July.
If your join in with their challenges you could win this:
The Jet Set Travel embellishment kit from my shop!
The first challenge was to use crepe paper so I got some green tissue paper and glued the background and put creases into it I then sponged over the creases with green paint to highlight them.
 I then used the Jet Set kit to make my layout. I created this as another page of my Tuscan Tales holiday album, my sister striking her tourist pose! Everything's from the kit apart for the crepe paper, letter stickers and patterned papers.
 This is another page from the T.T. album that I haven't showed you yet. As we were in Italy we decided to make our own pizza the Italian way! There's quite a story about this about running out of flour and my brother-in-law bartering with the next door neighbour for some flour with a bar of chocolate and the neighbour didn't speak any English!! So I've written the story on the page.

Quite a simple page as I had so much to write on it, just a bit of mist, some hand stitching and I punched out the circles out of patterned paper as I thought they looked a bit like little pizzas!

I'll be back soon with this Sunday's The Studio's challenge.
Thanks for stopping by! xx

1 comment:

  1. i LOVE your pizza page! Oh my, I think it's the hand lettering and the kraft paper! of course sparkly letters rock too.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I would love to hear what you think!