Tuesday 15 November 2011

Cake Lover

I made this layout a little while ago and haven't got around to showing it. It was a bit of creative therapy! I needed to do a bit of scrapping for myself so I could be free to creative whatever I wanted and I had these photo ready and printed on my desk waiting to be used. It came together quite quickly and felt good to do it too!
 My little nephew couple of Easters ago now, he really loves all the cakes I make and this was him tucking in to a Easter Cupcake!
I kept anything on a angle for this on and on the edge of the page which I haven't really done that much. I used Echo Parks, Springtime Papers, I cut out some of the leaves and flowers from one of the papers and stuck them on. And you can't beat a few paint drops!!

Had a great day on Sunday with my family for my sister's birthday we went to Ashton Court and saw the deer which my nephew loved! I made my sister a nice big Chocolate fudge cake! She loved it!
I also had some great scrappy news, which I'm excited about I will tell you more soon!
Back Soon! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I would love to hear what you think!