Tuesday 1 November 2011

A Couple of Cards

I had to make a card for my Mum's friends Birthday and I needed some inspiration so I used sketch 272 from Scrapbook Challenges, which was made by Carmen. It worked great for this card! I used the lovely Echo Park, Victoria Gardens papers for it.
It's quite exciting at Scrapbook Challenges at the moment as we are moving to a brand new site soon!

Here's another card, I made this one using my Old Type embellishment kit from The Make and Create shop. For this kit I teamed up with Little Musings. I made this card using the Little Musings doily and typewriter and other bits from the kit. 
As you can see I still have a thing about using wiggly twine!!! I didn't realise they both had it until now!!
I don't usually like the cards I make that much but I must say I like these! :)

That's all for today, back soon with more.
Thanks for stopping by! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I would love to hear what you think!