Sunday 20 November 2011

Little Butterflies

Sunday's challenge at The Studio was to scrap something your grateful for but not the usual things but something superficial. On Saturday it was the NSPCC coffee morning next door so I made some little butterfly cakes for them on Friday so my layout was about being grateful that the cakes turned out as well as planned when you are making cakes for a special event, as sometimes they really don't!!
I used the gorgeous October Afternoon Sidewalk papers, I love these papers!! I went for a pretty layout for this one!
I am now a trader for Phoenix Trading and it's going really well, the cards are so lovely and a good price too so they are really easy to sell. I took them to the coffee morning on Saturday too and they sold well there too! If you are interested there's a link to my website above and email me!

Thanks for looking, let me know if you popped by!
Back Soon xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I would love to hear what you think!