Monday 28 November 2011

Merry and Bright

Last week I got into the festive mood and made a Christmas layout, I love this photo of my nephew from last year so I had to scrap it!
I painted a square of white paint and then layered up lots of different embellishments from the Merry and Bright embellishment kit on to it.

Everything on the layout is from the Merry and Bright kit from the Make and Create shop. Here's the kit:
It's a nice bright kit for all your festive scrapping and it would be good for Christmas journals too! It contains lots of embellishments , including handmade, that you would find anywhere else!

I also started this years Christmas journal this weekend, I've gone for a different size and it will be a bit of a different style, quite simple as I won't have that must time in December as I have lots wedding invitations to make! I will show it to you when I done a bit more on it! I will also be using some of the Merry and Bright kit in my journal too!

Thanks for looking
Back soon. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I would love to hear what you think!