Friday 11 November 2011

Precocious Cards

 Here's a couple more cards I made a few months back now that I never got around to showing you. I made them with the left over bits of the Pink Lemonade sampler I had from Precocious Paper when I was guest designer. Tessa has now got some lovely Christmas samplers in her shop too!
The cupcake poppy, floral ribbon and green ribbon are from the sampler I made some leave to go with the flower and stitched down the middle of them.
On this one the lovely tissue paper flower, floral ribbon and pink ribbon are from the sampler. I only needed to add a few bits!
I've been scrapping quite a bit this week but I can't show you that yet but I have got something else to show you so I'll be back with that soon.

This my sister's Birthday in a few days so we are having a family day on Sunday to celebrate which means tomorrow I'll have a bit of baking to do!
Have a good weekend. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I would love to hear what you think!