Sunday 6 November 2011

By The Seaside

Today's challenge at The Studio was to use hand cutting which was an easy challenge for me as my scissors are my best friend!! I don't even own a cutting machine! I cut everything on this layout (except the title) with my scissors! If you join in with this challenge you could win lovely goodies from Precocious Paper.

I cut the people out of a sheet of October Afternoon paper as I thought they fitted in really well, I used watercolour pencils to colour them in. All the other paper is OA Seaside collection too, I haven't used this range that much so it was nice to use it with suitable photos!
This is my sister and brother-in-law playing bat and ball on the beach in Tenby when I went away with them for the bank holiday weekend in August.

Thanks for looking!
Back Soon! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I would love to hear what you think!