Thursday 22 December 2011

Christmas Journal 2-10

As promised I'm back with some Christmas Journal pages it has taken me a while to photograph them as you have had so many grey days! Anyway here are page 2 to 10, hope you like it! Be warned there's lots of photos!
Day 2 - Warmth is about the warm weather we were having compared to last year when we had snow!
Day 3 - I was asked to do a Christmas fair at a play school with my Phoenix cards, there wasn't many people there so it was slow!
Day 4- Mince pies we made our first batch! 


 Day 5- I started making some Christmas cards for family and friends.
 Day 6- We went to the Christmas market in Bath, we go every year.
 Day 7- I went to watch my class that I help at school do their nativity it was brilliant! One of the boy drew this for it, how good is that cow?!!
 Day 8- my sister came around for the evening and we made her Christmas cards, 50 of them! They were all really easy just using punches, how lovely is my new MS snowflake punch?! I've always wanted one!!
 Day 9- I bought some new fairy lights, they are lovely!
 Day10- We took my nephew on the Santa Express steam train, it was great to see his little face light up when he saw the train!
That's it for now I don't want to over load you! I must admit I am behind with it as I've been mad busy with the wedding invites.

If I don't get chance to pop back in before, I would like to wish everyone of you lovely blog readers a very Merry Christmas! Have a good one!
Thanks for stopping by! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I would love to hear what you think!