Friday 9 December 2011

Christmas Journal 2011!

I gone for a different size of Christmas Journal this year it's 5"x 8" and I've gone landscape too. I'm really enjoying it being different! I kind of run out of ideas for pages doing the last two all portrait!  Here's the front cover:
Here are some of the foundation pages, with some paint splatters! Different sized and shaped pages again, I love them different! This is a red envelope, never put an envelope in before but love it already!
I have only put one number in it as I knew what I would be doing for this date, the rest of the pages are number free so I can swap them around it I want to.


I've stamped on some of the pages too. this page as stamped snowflakes and the word believe!
 And finally the first page- Advent my little advent calender are these Reindeer Droppings, you taste surprisingly lovely! I have one dropping a day!
Hope you like it so far!
Back with more pages soon!
Thanks for stopping by. xx

1 comment:

  1. Oh Anna this is just lovely, really lovely. Every year I wish I could join in JYC but know I dont have the time. Can't wait to see the rest of your completed pages xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I would love to hear what you think!