Monday 19 December 2011

Presents That Mean The Most

Yesterday's challenge at The Studio was to create a page about the best gift you gave or received  I went for this photo of me when I was 6! I was given a doll and cot, I loved it and played with so much!! It doesn't have to be the biggest of presents that mean the most!
 This layout is a bit different for me, I went for a vintage Christmas feel. I find it's good to experiment with different styles though!
There's a great prize up for grabs as always at The Studio, make sure you check it out, we would love to see your entries!

Here's a bit of sunshine to brighter up this nasty day!  Sketch 274 is up at Scrapbook challenges. Here's my take on the sketch:
I painted a big circle on the cardstock and then had fun playing with scraps of October Afternoon papers! I punched a few butterflies and added some mini buttons too!

Back Soon xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I would love to hear what you think!