Thursday 29 December 2011

Snowflakes

Hope you all had a lovely Christmas, I did! Now you should have some new photographs and stories to tell in your layouts, I know I have!!
Anyway I have a couple of layout to share for Scrapbook Challenges it was my turn for last week's challenge. The challange was to 'get messy' and as you probably know I love getting messy with my paints and mists so this was right up my street! I created the challenge to use an old credit card or a piece of thick card with your paint. I did this for my background of my layout and then created my layout on top. I love the effect it gives.
A Christmas layout of my nephew from last year with his advent calender that I made for him. did you notice  the snowflake I cut it myself like we used to do when we were kids, folding it up and cutting it, thought it looked quite effective though!
Next up is Sketch 275 is now up. I made this layout using the sketch, another one of my nephew is the snow from last year.

I'm up to my eyeballs in wedding invitations at the moment!! I finally getting there with them now, there is a lot of printing in them so it would be a big help if my printer would print the same every time!!!
Thanks for looking! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I would love to hear what you think!