Wednesday 4 April 2012

Jack In The Box

I'm a bit late blogging this, it's one of those weeks where I don't really know what day of the week it is!!! Anyway for this weeks challenge at The Studio, we came up with a list of items to include in your layout. They were ink, kraft, twine, washi tape, diecuts and a star. You have to use at least 3 of the list but you do get extra points for using them all :0)
I enjoyed doing this challenge, it was fun having things to include! I managed to get all of the list in my layout. I used an old credit card to add some red paint to the back and I outlined everything with black ink. Two of my favourite things, (if you haven't guessed already!) are twine and stars so they were easy and I love washi tape too, I've just bought some new ones as a little Birthday treat to myself, can't wait to use them! I then added a kraft tag and a die cut journalling spot and that was everything!
The photos are of my nephew pretending to be a Jack in the box, what fun you can have with an old cardboard box?!!

The Studio's sponsor for this month is Craft Island if you enter you could win a £10 voucher from them to spend in their shop! How good is that?! 
Go and check out what the rest of the design team did, it's great to play find the items on the layouts!!

It was my birthday on Sunday, I had a nice relaxing day with my brother and nephew and my mum made me a cake which was lovely. I had my Birthday treat on Thursday night as we went out for tea and then saw the show Top Hat, it was brilliant, lots of great dancing and funny too!

Hope you're having a good week!
Thanks for stopping by! xx

2 comments:

  1. This is such a fun layout! Love the title, it's super cute! The painting and the kraft tag are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soooo cute! I love the photos and the pops of colour! :)

    Happy belated birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I would love to hear what you think!