Friday 20 April 2012

Spring Zing

This is my new embellishment kit called 'Spring Zing' from The Make and Create shop. It's a spring inspired kit in zingy colours!
This is a layout I made from it, I only added a little bit of patterned paper and some Thickers, (I think these are one of my favourite Thickers ever, love them and of course sparkly!!) Everything else is from the kit.
I used the big butterfly shape as a template and used a paint dabber to go around it. I flatterned the mini cupcake cases and added punched scalloped circle to the middle.
I included some of my handmade crocheted flowers to the kit, love how they look, might have to use them more often!
I've also started selling some of my hand crafted earrings in the shop too, here's a couple of the Earrings already in the shop and I'll be adding more soon!

I had another cupcake order at the weekend as we were talking about pretty thinks I thought I would end the post a photo of these! As you can never get enough cupcakes can you?!
Back Soon! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I would love to hear what you think!