Sunday 6 May 2012

Quirky

Today's challenge at The Studio was a sketch it is a lovely sketch taken from a favourite DT layout. This is the layout I made from it!

 Crafty Templates is our sponsor for this month at The Studio and I was lucky enough to be given one of their lovely Quirky Kit to create with! Everything apart from the letters and bit of twine is from the Photo Op  kit (which is now sold out!) They have also given a lovely kit full of goodies as a prize for the winner of this months challenges!
I used some of the packet of tags from the kit to make into the banner, I just punched holes in them!
I think this layout is a bit different for me, you could say it's a bit quirky (get it?!)!! I really enjoyed making it, I like trying different things out and I'm really pleased with the result!!
You must go and see the great sketch and all the design teams takes on it, they are brilliant!

I've been working hard on new things for my shop that will be in the shop soon but I can't show you just yet! I have got another layout to share though so I will be back with that soon!
Thanks for Stopping by! xx

1 comment:

Please leave a comment, I would love to hear what you think!